Monday, February 6, 2012

Love one another :)

So anyone watch the super bowl.. yah not me. I mean I even asked my boyfriend yesterday who was playing in the super bowl. I know pathetic, I feel non American. Any ways moving on to more important topics than 30 year old men tackling each other...

      Have you ever really thought about the way we treat one another? It seems like in the society we live in we just the motto is " Tear others down, then you will feel great about your own self esteem." Sounds like a good plan?!  I think NOT!

 I mean have you ever had a friend or even a stranger come up to you and compliment your smile or tell you    that she has cheered up your day. I mean really a couple simple encouraging, and up lifting words could make someones day or even change someones life. 

God made all of so precious and wonderful and fantastic and He has such a unconditional love for us. Why cant we just love each other instead of putting that one kid down or talking about the girl in class that sits in the back. It won't benefit you to put someone down, and it most definitely wont help the other person.

So remember love one another, and a smile is contagious :)
 
creepy...I know.

    Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.1 Thessalonians 5:11 !


See yah!
Allison Kate :)





No comments:

Post a Comment