Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer!

       Summer.
The word itself just excites you right?! Relaxation. The beautiful sun sets on the beach. The never ending nights with friends. 
                                                          3 months of joy and leisure.
Three months to transform your life. A lot can happen in three months. A lot can change in three months.
I know God wants to use everyone of you in so many ways this summer. For me, I am just going to work ever day and I thought to myself what spectacular things can really happen this summer. But God has been opening my heart and giving me more and more passion to do His work. I am so excited to do what ever and reach who ever He wants me to.  I just had to be willing. That is all God wants from us to be willing to do His will He doesn't expect you to change people heart He will do that He is capable of that and so much more that we can't even comprehend He just wants us to do His will. He doesn't expect us to be perfect, we just need to love Him. 
                                                            Matthew 22:37-38 
  "Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment."

All He wants is our love. Once you love Him your can start your amazing and exciting journey with Him, He wants to us you in so many ways. But do you want Him to?

What will you do with your summer? Three months can change a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment