Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Accomplishment.

You know that feeling when your mom says you have done an amazing job! I am so glad you are my daughter..The feeling that she is so proud of you that her love is over flowing for you. Well for me the feeling of acceptance and accomplishment is the only thing I want out of my life. It is the only thing I have ever strive towards.

So imagine the Creator of the universe saying to you " Well done my good and faithful servant" , I don't know about you but that is what I want my life to revolve around from this point on. I want to be everything I can for Him.

Just a thought to leave you with with. Have a fantastic day!

Ta ta for now :)
Allison!

Oh and this picture should get you through the day it is like the cutest thing EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment