Thursday, February 2, 2012

Addicted!

Happy Thursday!!
Thursday is an odd day to me, because its not quite as exciting as the anticipated Friday, but yet you can always look at the positive, its not Monday :) 

So for all you coffee drinkers I'm sure you understand the sheer pain of not getting your morning coffee right?
Well this morning I was late for work(as normal) and I didn't get time to have my morning coffee! I know devastating, but it made me think... If I can barely survive a couple of hours during the day with out coffee, then why is it okay to go the whole day,maybe even week with out my quiet time with God?!

That is ABSOLUTELY mind boggling! We don't realize how much we really need  are Savior until you start talking and discovering Him each day. Just like coffee, you aren't just going to have that " I need it sooo bad" feeling if you just thought about it and never really drank it. Right?! 

So for me I really want to have a habit started no coffee until devotions are over because whats more important a forever lasting, unconditional relationship with your Best Friend or a caffeine high?

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."Romans 12:1-3

Renewal each day. That is the challenge for today :)

Peace out girl scouts! ( Or boy scouts)
Allison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment